Shirt: J.Crew, Coat: Forever 21, Jeans: LOFT, Boots: Crown Vintage, Belt: LOFT, Bag: Francesca's
Chain Necklace: Forever 21, Circle Rhinestone Necklace: J.Crew

Hello Everyone!!!

So Instead of Nailpolish I decided to start off this week with an outfit. 

I haven't had much time to do any outfits but my schedule is much lighter this week so I am going to post at least one or 2 more outfits this week...YAY!!!

Anyways, I LOVE this outfit. Simple and easy. I am obsessed with this camel coat from Forever that I got last season. Its the perfect light fall jacket. I also LOVE my Francesca's pumpkin bag. Its my Month Of October bag because doesn't it look like a pumpkin??? I think so haha I am also loving my new booties. I have worn them to death. They are SOOOO comfortable :)

Hope you guys enjoy this outfit!!!

<3AiRs<3